Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ask Your Angels




Who Are Angels? Who are Spiritual Guides? Are Angels Real?


Angels and Spiritual Guides lead us in the life of our Eternal Soul and here on Earth in our real life.

Have you ever noticed that you get "saved" when you should have fallen, lost, broken, or forgotten something?

Do you ever hear a voice as if from inside of you?

Do you get encouraged or reminded how nice and worthy our life is when you lost hope?

My discovery of my angels, my spiritual guides and the white light of healing made my life take a different route.

I spent over a decade working hard on Wall Street doing something I thought was never my calling - working with numbers. I knew about  angels for a long time. They always helped me. Find a parking spot, or remind me to take an umbrella, or a pick up some fruit on the way home. However, I nevre really was very serious about it, until I started work with dreams. I found a hypnotherapist who helped me achieve a state of hypnotis awareness in ultra high heallng light, and from that time I was fascinated about the work in higher consciousness bright light.

After I discovered my angels, my spirit guides, angels Michael and Gabriel, my life had changed. They became my friends and saviors, the guardian angels, my loving guides and my spirit supporters, they guide and save, protect and love me every moment. Here is my story how I met an angel.

Archangel Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment